Tracer AN Series (10-40A)
Charge Controller EPSolar MPPT Tracer AN Series 10-40A
- MSRT (Multiphase synchronous rectifier technology)
- Advanced MPPT logarithms with dual-core processor Architecture
- High reliability and high industry quality standards
- High conversion efficiencies for improved solar system energy efficiency
- The limiting function of charge power and current
- Temperature compensation function
- Automatic power reduction protects the system in case of excessive PV power or temperatures.
- 3-step charge curve allows maximum battery life
- Electronic protection: overcharge, deep discharge, PV polarity reversal, etc.
- Insulated RS-485 interface with standard Modbus protocol and 5V power supply
- Compatible with lithium-ion batteries
- Real time monitoring and parameter setting via smart phone or PC APP
- System voltage: 12-24V
- MPPT voltage range: up to 72V
- Max. charging current: 10-40A
- Max. power: from 130W up to 1040W
- Max. PV open circuit voltage (Voc): 100V
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +50°C
- Protection class: IP30
- Grounding: Negative
The controller can be monitored and adjusted with the MT50 display or adapter cable and software. The controller can be monitored via the PC software.
There are 4 battery types adjustable. In the battery type user the voltages are freely selectable and programmable via the software. (lithium batteries)
A switchable load output enables the user to switch on or off all loads connected to the solar charge controller with one keystroke on the controller or via software settings on the PC.
2 timers can control a night lighting as soon as the controller detects “night“ by the solar module.
Yield measurement of all system parameters and monitoring via PC software possible.
With the optionally available display MT50 the controller can be adjusted and monitored.