The charge controllers of the iTracer series are industrial goods with an extended Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm. You can supply the maximum available power for charging batteries.
- MPPT (Max Power Point Tracking)
- Maximum charging current 60 amps
- Automatic system voltage detection 12/24/36 / 48V
- Solar input module open circuit voltage from 5V to 145V open circuit voltage
- Battery deep discharge protection, overcharge protection, overvoltage protection
- RS485 / Can-bus interfaces available
- Monitoring via PC software
- Temperature-dependent charging parameter correction
- Fanless convection cooling up to 50 ° C
- Timer function up to 1-15 hours option for night lighting
- Automatic day / night detection
- Load output with switch-off option
- 4 battery types adjustable (open acid, AGM, gel, user)
- Battery nominal voltage 12/24/36/48 DC
- Module open circuit voltage up to 145V DC
- Max. Module power 720W (12V) / 1440W (24V) / 2160W (36V) / 2880W (48V)
- Max. Charging current 60 A
- Type. Own power consumption <1.5 W
- Temperature range – 25 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Degree of protection IP20
- Dimensions in mm 440 x 231 x 110
- Weight 5.9 kg
- Connection terminals 35 mm²
The controller can be monitored and set using the software supplied. The controller can be monitored using the PC software.
4 types of batteries can be set. In the user battery type, the voltages are freely selectable and programmable via the software. (Lithium batteries)
A switchable load output gives the user the option of switching on or off all consumers that are connected to the solar charge controller by pressing a button on the controller or via software settings on the PC.
2 timers can control night lighting as soon as the controller detects \“night\“ through the solar module.
Yield measurement of all system parameters and monitoring via PC software possible.